Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Busy

Hello my dears

Recently I haven't enough time to continue with daily information. And that's for some reasons. First of all
University. Fortunately I'm able to join by the end of this year, yet I have no idea what I should study. Of course my major will be Japanese, but you can't do anything with it. There are no employees looking for Japanese speaking staff in Germany, therefore I have to study something different additionally. I'd love too  do some movie stuff but that's not possible as it seems. However, secondly my friend needs a lot of help to come to Germany. He hardly speaks English and no German but wants to study at the University in Berlin. I am not quite sure if he will be able but I hope he will be rock it!

Furthermore I have plenty of things to do tomorrow, starting with five calls to four different Universities and I am already pissed off because they might just give me a link or an other phone number. Apart from that my friend asked me to translate something for a band she is managing. They want to sing some sentences in Japanese. I have to go to a shop to get some photos of my mother printed , grab some books at the library and my new objective for my camera. I don't know how much time I will have left but at night I wanted to get my hair dyed as well.

I really miss to read blogs which are updated at least twice a week.. so if you have any recommendations please leave their links. 


Food                                             Sports
2 x pieces of potatoes                    -
4 x asparagus
2 x water ice


With love
Emily

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sounds like you're really busy these days, hopefully you're not too stressed out!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it. I didn't think anyone read it anymore, but now that I know at least someone does, I'll try to update it more often. I want to continue blogging on the same blog, I'm just going to change it a bit:) Thanks again. xx

    AntwortenLöschen